4.29.2006

Generous Ian

Last night, while I was watching TV, I saw Ryan coming out of the room almost in tears. He sat on the sofa brooding and it was obvious that he was very angry over something.

I asked him several times but he kept quiet.

1 hour later, he was still mad. So I hugged him in bed and talked to him.

Me: What happened?
Ryan: (silence)
Me: Tell me. If you do not tell me, I won't know.
Ryan: (kept quiet and hid his face under the pillow)

(Ian has joined us in bed watching us)

Me: Are you angry with daddy?
Ryan: No
Me: Are you angry with mommy?
Ryan: No
Me: Are you angry with Ian?
Ryan: (now in tears) YES! I don't like him!!

(Now Ian hid his face under the pillow)

Me: Ian, what have you done?
Ian: (silence)
Ryan: I have a cupboard where I put my favourite toys. I told Ian never to open it. Just now, I saw that many toys were missing.
Me: How come?
Ryan: Ian said he has given them to Jeremy and Joel (their cousins).

(That explains why Ian has been bringing different toys to childcare daily. All 3 of them are in the same childcare.)

Mommy: Ok, we will take back from Jeremy and Joel ok?
Ryan: I have taken back from Jeremy already but Joel said he doesn't know where they are now.
Me: Ian, why did you take kor kor's toys? And give away??
Ian: (burst out crying... and then wailing... and finally vomitted)

The episode ended with us cleaning up Ian's mess and going to bed thereafter.

Hmmm... Ian is so generous with things that does not belong to him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home