4.11.2006

Ryan was lost?

I was on the way home last night when I got a call from Ai Peng telling me Ryan has not come home. She confirmed that the school bus has come and gone.

I quickly drive towards his school to see if he was still in school. It was past 7pm already.

In another 10 minutes, Ai Peng called again to say he has just got home. Phew!

He was home 20 mins late because he had gone to the playground with his friends without informing us.

Time to take out the cane? That's what I did. He apologised for his mistake but I still whack his hand once to let him know it was not right. Ouch!

1 Comments:

At 1:26 PM, Blogger Joel & family said...

Ai yo should be keeping track what time the school bus usually come and go so that within few minutes can react....kinda of late to start "searching" after 30mins or so?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home