4.10.2006

Kissing & hugging

Ian can be very "sentimental" when he is in a good mood.

Sometimes, he will hop onto me and peck me on the lips for no reason. And then, he'll quickly wipe his mouth with his tiny hands. Cute.

This morning, while we were in the lift leaving home, he suddenly cried.

Ian: I have not kissed kor kor (his sleeping brother)
Ai Peng: Never mind. We are late already.
Ian: I want to kiss kor kor first (crying gets louder)

No choice. Ai peng brought him upstairs again just to let him kiss his beloved kor kor while I waited in the car.
______________________

When we reached his childcare, he went into the centre alone as usual. I waited at the window from outside watching him place his bag into the pigeon hole .

When he came to the window, he did not just wave goodbye this time.

Ian: I want hug hug.
Me: How to? I am outside! (separated by the window grills) Kiss my hand ok?
Ian: No, I want hug hug.
(I stretched both hands as far inside as possible. I patted his back pretending to hug)
Me: Ok?
Ian: Ok. I want to kiss hand.
(Gave him my hands again)
Me: See you tonight?
Ian: Bye bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home