3.23.2006

How HFMD is affecting Ian - part 2

Last night I was having pillow talk with Ian.

Me: Why did you cry in childcare this morning?
Ian: Because I want you to go inside with me!
Me (in a gentle tone) : But I cannot. Your teachers said all daddies and mommies cannot go inside now. blah... blah... blah......

He just listened.

This morning, on the way to the centre in the car, we spoke again.

Me: So Ian will go inside the childcare centre himself ok?
Ian: NO!
Me (in a gentle tone again): But I cannot... the teachers... blah blah blah....

He kept quiet throughout the journey.

When we reached there, his teacher greeted him.

Teacher: Good morning Ian, go inside yourself ok?

He took off his shoes and went inside himself. Hmm.. .. I think reasoning with him helps. See the pictures this morning. No more tears.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home