4.21.2006

Quick updates

Quite a few updates.
_____________________________

We have bought a 1 more fish and 2 prawns last week. That fish died within 3 hours. Once we put it into the tank, the existing ones took turns to attack their new friend. Poor fish.

By the way, Pulp, colourful, Nemo and one of the new prawns have died in chronological order. White spots were visible on them before they died. Only Zebra and one more prawn are alive and kicking... I mean swimming. Zebra is aso suffering from white spots and I think his days are numbered too.

I am still considering if we should top up the tank with new fishes.
______________________________

Ryan was complainig to me one day that he is going deaf. He called me in the office.

Ryan: Daddy, I feel like I am going deaf.
Me: What do you mean?
Ryan: I hear very soft.
Me: Which ear?
Ryan: (silent)
Me: Which ear?
Ryan: I don't know how to say.
Me: Right or left?
Ryan: Huh?
(My goodness, I think he doesn't know what is right and left)
Me: Is it on the side of the hand that you write? (He is right handed)
Ryan: No. The other side.
Me: Ok, daddy will check when I come home tonight.

I did an otoscopy and saw heavy ear wax in his ears. Brought him to a GP to do syringing but he advised against it. Prescribed waxsol. The last time I checked, wax is still present. May have to insist syringing in our next visit to the doctor.

By the way, Ryan was taught to differentiate right and left that same night!

__________________________________

Recently, Ian likes to ask me "What time is it huh?"

One morning, I was wearing my watch to go to work and he asked again.

Ian: Daddy, what time is it huh?
Me: Why? Are you rushing?
Ian: No.
Me: If I tell you the time, will you understand?
Ian: Tell me, what time is it?
Me: 8.15am
Ian: AIYOH! 8.15am already. Quick quick..... Must go to school already.
Me: Are you late? (I was puzzled) What time must you reach school?
Ian: I don't know.
Me: Then why did you say AIYOH??
Ian: 8.15 already what!
Me: Is it late?
Ian: Don't know. Quick quick.... lets go

The next night while I was watching TV.......

Ian: Daddy, what time is it huh?
Me: 10.20pm
Ian: AIYOH! Time to sleep already. (with lots of drama)

He behaved as if he really know that it was late.

__________________________________

Ryan called home to ask for permission to go to his friend's home to play some computer games after school. Mommy said no.

He brought his friend home after school so that his friend can help to ask for permission.

Anyway, they only asked for 10 mins to see his friends new game. He lives in the next block. Permission granted. Jenny and Ian went along.

10 mins later, Ryan came home unhappy.

Ryan: My friend bluffed me. He said he will let me play 10 mins. In the end, he played 6 mins. I only played 2 mins and I got to come home already!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home