4.14.2006

Coconut

Ryan has taken a liking for coconut recently. While we were having dinner earlier, we had this conversation.

Me: When daddy is old, will you also buy me a coconut when I ask for it?

Ryan: Why?

Me: What do you mean why? I have been buying you a coconut each time you asked for it. I also want to drink coconut when I am old.

Ryan: Ok lor.

Me: But I want 2. Can?

(Ryan slapped his palm on his forehead)

Me: Why that expression?

Ryan: Two???

Me: Yes. Cannot?

Ryan: errrr....... ok lor.... (sounded as if he has been cornered and has no choice)

Mommy: What about me?

Ryan: How many you want?

Mommy: One. But not one for the whole life. I want one each time I ask.

Ryan: Ok.

Me: Ian, will you also buy me a coconut?

Ian: NO! (loud and clear)

Me: Why?

Ian: I will buy you present.

Hmmmm....... better start educating them a lot more about filial piety.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home