7.17.2006

Turn on the TV

I came home from work one evening last week and sat on the sofa feeling lazy. Ian was eating some fruits on the coffee table. Ryan was at the dining table eating some jelly.

Me: Who can help me turn on the TV?

(no reply from anyone)

Me: Ian, can you help me turn on the TV?

(Ian shook his head without even turning to look at me)

Me: Ian? Daddy is talking to you.

Ian: I am eating fruits.

Me: Can you help me turn on the TV?

Ian: I say I am eating fruits.

Ryan: Daddy, I have some jelly. Do you want?

Me: No thank you. You can finish all of them. No need to keep for Ian. He is eating fruits.

Ian: (Immediately) Ok... I turn on the TV.

(I burst out laughing at Ian's response.)

Ryan: (circling his finger on his temple telling me Ian is crazy) Daddy, post it on the blog. Very funny.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home