6.05.2006

Family at church camp
















My whole family has gone to our church camp in KL for 4 days. I am all alone back home. I am extremely bored. Too bad, I can't join them due to work commitments.

I called them just an hour ago (1st night) and spoke to Ian just before they go to bed.

Me: Hi Ian, are you having fun?
Ian: Yes
Me: I miss you all. I want to join you all.
Ian: Cannot.
Me: Why?
Ian: Very far. Must take bus.
Me: I can drive.
Ian: Also cannot.
Me: Why? You don't want daddy to go?
Ian: Dont want.
Me: Why?
Ian: The bed is very small. Very squeezy.
Me: What?!! ....... but I am very lonely here.
Ian: You go and work lor!

Sigh...............

3 Comments:

At 9:18 AM, Blogger Joel & family said...

Hee hee hee very realistic 4 yrs old.
How's Ryan, is he feeling alright? Did you speak to him?

 
At 12:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice colors. Keep up the good work. thnx!
»

 
At 1:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes exactly, in some moments I can phrase that I jibe consent to with you, but you may be inasmuch as other options.
to the article there is quiet a without question as you did in the downgrade publication of this demand www.google.com/ie?as_q=runtime captain nemo pro 4.10 ?
I noticed the axiom you have not used. Or you profit by the black methods of helping of the resource. I suffer with a week and do necheg

 

Post a Comment

<< Home