11.23.2006

Shanghai/HK holiday 22 Nov - Day 7

I don't know what happened. >30 pictures I took today were missing from my memory card when I came back to the hotel to download them. I only have pictures from 7pm onwards.

That means we have lost pictures at the following places.

1. Shopping - fake goods.
2. Lunch
3. Some Chinse medical place trying to sell us Chinese medicine costing hundreds and thousands.
4. Yu Yuan / Cheng Wang Miao
5. Huai Hai Lu shopping

Grangma was so tired she went back to hotel after Yu Yuan. She went to wash her hair at hotel lobby before sleeping at 5pm until.......????

At night, we had dinner with my brother (Roger) and mom who were staying in Shanghai. Dinner was at Xin Tian Di. After that, we went to Roger's new home. He just shifted here last month.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home