9.01.2007

Campfire

I was invited back to my secondary school's 85th annual Scouts campfire tonight.

I thought it will be an exciting experience for the 2 boys and so i accepted the invitation. When I broke the big news to them, i received a very lukewarm response

Ryan: Huh? what do we do there?
Ian: Boring?
Ryan: Can we don't go?
Me: Don't go lor, I will bring Ian! Ian do you want to go?
Ian: (stare at me)
Me: It's fun you know? There'll be singing and a big fire.
Ian: (kept quiet)

Sigh..... give up! I will stay at home and watch EPL.

2 Comments:

At 1:05 AM, Blogger Chuck n Ivy said...

i thought you guys went eventually right? they were singing the campfire songs!

 
At 3:13 PM, Blogger Ronald said...

Yes we went but we left half way. They got to experience campfire and saw how the scouts and guides behave. WILD!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home